Reiki Courses & Workshops
Spend the day in a relaxed atmosphere where you can learn, relax and develop a new skill for life. These workshops and introductory courses have been designed to suit those who want to continue their journey of Reiki through to those who have no experience at all. All of my courses have been designed to be the foundation of your wonderful journey with Reiki in which you build upon layers of knowledge, practice and experience.
Anyone attending a Reiki introductory course should come with a good intention to understand the natural healing elements this therapy brings. By the end of the course you would have experienced a very special and unique event in your life journey. For some it is very profound, for others its just a wonderful experience but for everyone, it’s a day of sharing, laughter and personal development.
I always advise that you should dress comfortably for the purposes of practice, receiving Reiki and during periods of rest and meditation. If you click on the links below, you can view a full itinerary of the day.
|Introductory Course information & lineage||£59.00||9.30 – 1.30 pm||Attendance|
|Reiki I Training Day Information||£119.00||9.30 – 4.30 pm||Certificate|
|Reiki II Course information||£145.00||9.30 – 4.30 pm||Certificate|
What’s included in the price?
Refreshments available including tea, coffee, herbal teas and fresh water. Lunch is a homemade soup with fresh bread (full day only) and often homemade cakes make an appearance. Let me know if you have any special dietary requirements. Everything is provided for you. My courses are strictly limited to 8 persons
- Reiki is about you and your journey to health, spiritual awareness, wonderful relationships and abundance in your life. I will always iclude a meditive guided journey during your course
- You will take part in Reiki attunements (full day) that will open your mind and heart to the universal energy that Reiki is, in doing so you become a channel for Reiki ‘Universal’ energy (Reiki I & II)
- Ultimately my course aim is for you to leave being able to give an explanation to others about Reiki and the confidence to use it for yourself and others
- The full day course covers the history of Reiki, the Reiki principles, meditation & attunement, self-practice and application at all levels
- The Reiki I & II Courses & workshops are certified and I provide a detailed manual. I will provide a certificate of attendance for the Reiki Introductory workshop & you will receive 10% discount off any future course
Free, private parking is on-site. I am based 4.3 miles from Junc. 27 M62 (approx. 10 mins). Transport from the train station ( if you come by public transport ) is not provided . Taxis are about £6 from Bradford & £12.00 from Leeds.